Advertisement

BULLISH ONLY UNLESS THIS HAPPENS... (7 Sept 2019)

BULLISH ONLY UNLESS THIS HAPPENS... (7 Sept 2019) ❤ 2019 hodl series: (Premium Members also have access)
❤ Premium Membership via telegram:
❤ Consulting:

NOTE: Our membership is not for everybody. We focus on quality swing-trades, not day-trade & especially not scalp.

In this video I explain what exactly needs to happen for me to change my bull bias & maybe start considering 8k, 7k, 6k or lower levels which other people have been expecting. I also shill my 2019 hodl series cause I think I will release the 2nd part this month. Stay tuned!

Recent crypto forecasts:
UP NEXT MONTH:
REASSURANCE:
BTC & Altcoins:

❤ Telegram Membership:
❤ Consulting:
❤ Website:
❤ FREE Telegram:
❤ Twitter:

DISCLAIMER

The information discussed in the dobe4ever Telegram chats, dobe4ever YouTube channel & dobe4ever website is not to be construed as financial advice. This information is for educational purposes only. The trades and trading strategies laid out across these different mediums are my thoughts and opinions only, carefully suited to meeting my own accepted levels of risk tolerance. My risk tolerance is different than yours. Cryptocurrency trading involves extreme levels of risk. I will not be held responsible for your trading losses. Please consult your financial adviser before acting on any information provided in the dobe4ever Telegram chats, dobe4ever YouTube channel or dobe4ever website.

#Bitcoin #BTC #crypto

technical analysis,bitcoin,cryptocurrency,trading,Bitcoin price,btc price,btc price prediction,bitcoin price prediction,bitcoin 2019,btc 2019,price forecast,crypto forecast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments