Advertisement

Working Up The Courage To Cut My Thinning Hair...

Working Up The Courage To Cut My Thinning Hair... I open up a lot in this video about my struggles with thinning hair. I finally worked up the courage to cut my hair and I share the experience with you guys. Thank you for watching!

Misty's Twitter: www.twitter.com/itsmistyslife
Justin's Twitter: www.twitter.com/shreddertwitch
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/themastershredder

Vlogs,daily vloggers,small youtubers,okbaby,kkandbabyj,allisa rose,rob & wint,daily vlogs,husband,wife,boyfriend,girlfriend,new,how to,couples,goals,thinning hair,women,girls,bald patches,bald spots,embarrassed,embarrassing,story time,cutting my thinning hair,working up the courage to cut my thinning hair,2019,how to hide thinning hair,hyperthyroidism,hair loss,balding at 28,balding,nervous,frizzy,hair,how to cut your own hair,cutting my hair,thyroid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments