Advertisement

Why Switch from Mac to PC for Creative Work (2019)

Why Switch from Mac to PC for Creative Work (2019) That's right! After many years using an iMac (and mostly loving it), I'm making the switch to PC for my main computer. In this video, I go over why I'm switching from Mac to PC in 2019 and what problems I'm hoping it will solve. Have you switched systems recently? Do you have any questions about the process? Let me know in the comments below!

I've heard from a lot of other creatives who are switching to PC so I'm going to document my whole process in a series of videos including:

- Pick components optimized for your work
- How to build your first PC
- And finally, I'll check in to see if all the dreaming in this video actually paid off, or if it was a terrible decision.

Subscribe to find out!

And follow our journey ✈



apple to pc,switching to pc computer,switch mac to pc for creative work,creative work,mac to pc,mac to windows,mac to windows 2019,mac to windows switch,switching from apple to windows,mac to pc switch,mac,pc,apple to windows,is mac or pc better for creatives,mac vs pc,mac vs windows,pc vs mac,windows to mac,going from mac to pc,switching from mac to pc,moving from mac to pc,from mac to pc,macos to windows 10,apple,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments