Advertisement

Talmage is for sure hacking (Krunker.io) + I'm back

Talmage is for sure hacking (Krunker.io) + I'm back Ok so I just moved so I wasn't able to upload but now I'm back and I'm a little rusty but oh well xD I just wanted to get a video out for you guys and let me know what kind of music I should put in my videos and if I should do a commentary. Thanks for watching the video hope you enjoyed!

Songs: 1st song -
2nd song -

Music is for entertainment purposes only!

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for -fair use- for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
I do not own the rights to the music. All credit goes toward the creator(s). ALL CREDIT GOES TOWARD THE PRODUCERS/MAKERS/AND ARTISTS

#krunker #krunker.io #sniping #back,

Post a Comment

0 Comments