Advertisement

Safest Aircraft seat?!

Safest Aircraft seat?! Get 20% discount on Brilliant.org 👉

Where is the SAFEST seat to sit in an aircraft in case of an accident? Is there such a thing and what kind of extra responibilities do you have if you choose a seat next to an emergency exit?
These are some of the question I will try to answer in todays episode. I will continue to try and answer questions for nervous fliers so please let me know if there is anything else I can do videos about that would make your life easier.

To join my FREE app, and discuss anything about aviation, nervous fliers or flight training, use the link below! 👇🏻
📲

To join my Patreon crew, and support the channel and the work I do, use the link below! 👇🏻


To follow my life on Instagram, and see pictures from my daily life, use the following link 👇🏻


All the videos featured in todays episode, AND the Times article mentioned, use the links below 👇🏻

9,999,999 views (Boeing 727 Crash test-short)


International Academy Of Travel (Inflight safety briefing)


Martin Alexander Skaatun (Opening an overawing exit)


AIRBOYD (Global 24h Traffic time-lapse)


Terry L (Full Crash test B727 Documentary)


Full TIME magazine article

air travel,how to survive plane crash,safety rules,safest place on a plane,middle seat,how to survive,survival tips,travel tips,pilot life,traveling by plane,fear of flying,nervous flyer,nervous flyer tips,nervous flyers how to relax,nervous flyer video,Mentour,Mentour pilot,mentour pilot 737 max,mentour aviation,mentour pilot turbulence,mentour pilot 737,Boeing 727,Boeing 737,Airbus 320,Airbus,boeing 737-800,airbus a220,flight training,

Post a Comment

0 Comments