Advertisement

Playing Games Until I Figure Out Which One I Like More | Use Code 'AryngotKels' In The Item Shop

Playing Games Until I Figure Out Which One I Like More | Use Code 'AryngotKels' In The Item Shop Welcome to my live stream!
I am a GIRL gamer and I am just having fun.


Donate here if you want to!


Rules :
No spam, No self-promotion, No racism

Diamond Dollars are live which allow you to gamble and have fun while watching
Here are the commands:
To check your amount : !dd
To gamble : !flipcoin "amount"
To roll dice : !rolldice "amount 1-10"

Also Nightbot is alive and well on this channel so use !commands to get a list of the commands that Nightbot will respond to

*PC Specs*
CyberPower PC
Intel Core I7
32GB Memory
GeForce GTX 1070Ti
480GB Solid State Drive
2TB HardDrive




Well that is all for now! Enjoy the stream!

Shop

Post a Comment

0 Comments