Advertisement

MY MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM ADDICTION. THE END OF ULTIMATE TEAM FOR ME. PLEASE WATCH!

MY MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM ADDICTION. THE END OF ULTIMATE TEAM FOR ME. PLEASE WATCH! Hey everyone welcome back to another video. Today’s video will probably come as a shock for most of you but I am officially done with madden ultimate team. I want to thank you guys for all of the support on the videos and it has definitely been fun making them for you guys. While this is definitely not the end of my YouTube channel this is the end of my madden videos for now. We may come back in the future with madden videos but it will not be madden ultimate Team videos. I am looking for the next games that we will be playing and thought about possibly throwing it back with some classics like nfl street nfl blitz and different old school games. Until then I really hope you guys understand and can respect this decision and I hope you guys stick around for what’s next! Thank you again for all of the support on the madden videos! See you all soon.

#madden20 #maddenultimateteam

WATCH!

Post a Comment

0 Comments