Advertisement

Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Riviera | What Fits In My 'Boss' Bag | DreLux TV

Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Riviera | What Fits In My 'Boss' Bag | DreLux TV Hey Everyone, I was asked to do a What Fits in My Bag for my LV Riviera MM.

Louis Vuitton RIVIERA DIMENSIONS:
Approx. measurements: 9.5-11”H X 14”L X 6.5”D Handle drop approx. 5”

Technical and Other Equipment Used: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Camera Canon T5I:
Neewer Ring Light:
Rode Microphone:
LimoStudio Lighting:
Aputure Lav Mic:
DSLR Remote :
Neewer Mini Tripod :
Neewer Ring Light Diffuser:
Pandoo Selfie Ring Light :
Amazon Basic 60” Tripod:
Eiffel Tower15” Stand in White or Gold:
Umbra Trigem Stand:
Grace Young Crossbody Gold Chains:
Cangshan 6 Piece Knife Set/Block:
Songmics double hanging rod:
Coco Chanel: An Illustrated world of a fashion icon:
BarKeepers Friend:
Lunsy LED Puck Lights:
Ikayya Female Torso Dress Form:
Light Fixture:
Scarf Hanger:
Extendable Selfie Stick and Tripod :


Contact Info
Blog:
IG: @Dreluxtv
Email: DreLuxTV@gmail.com
Address: PO BOX 248, 121 Washington Rd, Fairburn, GA 30213

Ebates:
Intro/Outro Music: NoCopyrigtSound “Hover” by IceHunt featuring Helen Tess
Stock Footage:

Background Music: Classic by Joakim Karud

You’re free to use this song in any of your videos, but you must include the following in your video description (Copy & Paste):

*ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY COMPANY MENTIONED UNLESS STATED. THIS IS NOT

louis vuitton,louis Vuitton riviera,louis vuitton handbags,lv handbags,louis Vuitton what fits in my bag,what fits in my lv bag,what fits in my bag,louis vuitton handbag review,lv handbag review,nocopyrightsounds,joakim karud,What fits,Louis Vuitton boss bag,LV Boss Bag,LV Epi Leather handbags,Epi Leather handbags,Epi Leather bags,Epi Leather Riviera Bag,Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Handbags,Louis Vuitton Epi Leather,

Post a Comment

0 Comments