Advertisement

last dallas vlog! studying, how I style my curly hair, + planning for college

last dallas vlog! studying, how I style my curly hair, + planning for college hi guys! I know this video is getting up so late - my vlogs aren't really uploaded on time when I do more sit down videos. In today's vlog I get work done, study for the GMAT, show you guys how I style my curly hair, and plan for the rest of summer and first week in college! hope you all enjoyed! also - im feeling better now hahaha but be sure to follow me on social media and subscribe if you arent already!

products mentioned:
hair mousse:
hair gel:
brush:
leave in conditioner:
gmat book:
planner: cant find online but definitely in store at target!
highlighters:

FOLLOW ME:
$40 off hello fresh: use code ABBYPASS
fitsta:
insta:
twitter:
pinterest:
spotify:
tumblr:
snapchat: abbyasselin
buy my clothes:

for business inquiries contact: abby@thesociablesociety.com

★ FAQ ★
-Where do you go to school? University of Alabama
-Where are you from? Florida
-What are you studying? Accounting and Finance (I'm a senior)
-What mascara do you use? thrive causemetics mascara
-What planner do you have? (I have the mini!)
-What camera do you use? Canon G7X mark II
-Where is your ring light from?
-What coffee machine do you have?

FTC: Some links may be affiliate and I will make a small commission if you choose to purchase through them!

abby asselin,lifestyle vlog,daily vlogger,college day in my life,college day in the life,ua day in my life,ua day in the life,university of alabama day in my life,university of alabama vlog,university of alabama day in the life,study with me,plan with me,curly hair favorites,how to style curly hair,how i style my curly hair,devacurl review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments