Advertisement

Lanie Geronimo presents the varieties of diapers she sells | My Puhunan

Lanie Geronimo presents the varieties of diapers she sells | My Puhunan Ecobum Cloth Diapers owner Lanie Geronimo relates how the garbage collection problem in Bulacan inspired her to make disposable diaper alternatives. Ecobum Cloth Diapers staff member Gem Combis relates how business owner Lanie Geronimo helped both her and her daughter who has autism.

To watch Salamat Dok videos, click the link below:


To watch SOCO videos, click the link below:


For more My Puhunan videos, click the link below:


Subscribe to the ABS-CBN News channel! -

Watch the full episodes of My Puhunan on TFC.TV

and on iWant for Philippine viewers, click:


Visit our website at
Facebook:
Twitter:

#MyPuhunan
#ABSCBNNews
#EcobumClothDiapers

ABS-CBN,ABS-CBN News,ABS-CBN Philippines,Philippine News,News,Philippines,My Puhunan,My Puhunan August 24 2019 episode,NCA,News and Current Affairs,August 24 2019,20190824news,YT0psRheanne,My Puhunan with Karen Davila,Karen Davila,My Puhunan Facebook page,#MyPuhunan,Business,small businesses,successful business,entrepreneurship,entrepreneur,Cloth Diapers,Ecobum Cloth Diapers,Bulacan,Ecobum,disposable diaper alternatives,diaper,cloth diapers for babies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments