Advertisement

I NEED a NEW PUNCHING ROD so I asked the EXPERTS

I NEED a NEW PUNCHING ROD so I asked the EXPERTS The late summer and fall flipping punching bite is here and I need a new punching rod for fishing heavy cover for bass. So I asked my buddy Walt who is an expert fishing rod builder at Halo what he would recommend and what my bud JT Kenney uses for catching big fish in heavy cover. We are also doing a road trip to Wisconsin to fish for smallmouth and largemouth bass so I needed some other technique specific fishing rods to throw tubes and finesse fishing lures for finicky ultra clear water bass up north.

Punching rods for mats 7' 11" Heavy and Xtra Heavy

Spinning fishing rods for my road trip up north 7' M and 7' MH

Frog fishing rod 7'2"

Another frog fishing rod 7' 3" Daylite

NEW Mikeybalzz FISHING Floral Hats and Performance SHIRT - CHECK THEM OUT!!!

SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, and Support #RealFishing!!!

Do you like the videos! Join the community and tell your friends to SUBSCRIBE and be a part of the most grassroots OG channel on YouTube!!!


Subscribe:
Inststagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:

LIKE, SHARE, love to fish.
#fishing #bassfishing #RealFishing #OG #fishinglure #fishingrod #mikeybalzzfishing #RAWWFISHING #catchemall #lojofishing #fishingwithnorm #plasticworm #gamblerlures #insane #diy #frogfishing #punching #flipping #bassboat #roadtrip #finessefishing #wisconsin #lakeguntersville

Shoot Video, Fish - do what you love.

punching rod,fishing rod,expert,rod builder,need,mikeybalzz fishing,heavy cover,finesse fishing,road trip,spinning rod,jt kenney fishing,new fishing rod,review,halo fishing,bass fishing,fishing for bass,lake guntersville,mikeybalzz flipping,mikeybalzz punching,fishing technique,tackle warehouse,fishing with norm,lojo fishing,punching,#fishing,summer fishing,fall fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments