Advertisement

How to not be nervous around women

How to not be nervous around women Being nervous to talk to women is probably the number one complaint I get from my students. If you can't handle being nervous around women you will never be able to take action and ultimately will fail. In this video I teach you why you its normal to feel nervous, the practical steps I take to reduce my nerves and mindset shifts that will further reduce it. Do all of these and you'll be experiencing a lot less nerves when you talk to women.

0:45 I Why we feel nervous
2:43 II Practical steps to reduce it
1. Talk to someone else
2. Move around more
3. Have a gameplan
4. Engineer your environment
5. Practice
8:17 III Mindset shifts
1. Visualizations
2. Stop outcome dependence
3. Stop fighting your nerves
4. Women do not think like you

Follow me on Instagram:

If you have any questions put them in the comment section below. Or shoot me an email if you want a full answer.

If you are interested in my weekly 1 on 1 mentorship program email me your age, the city you live in, and what your occupation is. We will do a consultation and see if you are a good fit. TheSingleGuy2017@gmail.com

Outro song: Trapped In Time - Uygar Duzgun

thesingleguy,seduction,game,get laid,get girls,bars,hook ups,nightlife,single guy,dating advice,dating faq,pick up,pick up advice,nervous,approach anxiety,social anxiety,hot girls,hot women,women,scared,fear,talk to women,approach,open,

Post a Comment

0 Comments