Advertisement

How to clean your fruit & veggies

How to clean your fruit & veggies I used a Norwex Enviro cloth to clean my sink and refrigerator. By cleaning your fruits and vegetables ahead of time this allows you to prepare meals throughout the week faster! I also used the Norwex silicone lid to plug up the sink.

The truth is, disinfecting wipes are not necessary for routine cleaning. And when they are actually needed – cleaning up after a sick kid or raw chicken on the cutting board – they don’t work unless you use them properly.

While cleaning removes germs from a surface, disinfecting kills them by using antimicrobial pesticides, such as quaternary ammonium compounds or “quats.”

These disinfectant chemicals trigger asthma, allergies and other health concerns. Although the EPA monitors pesticides in these products, that is no guarantee of safety. The regulatory body may approve chemical ingredients that have been insufficiently tested for health risks.
FACEBOOK:

IG: Quitplayingameswithmyhealth

WEBSITE:

JOIN MY TEAM CONSULTANT FAQ'S:

In December 2005 and 4 months along with our first child, I jumped in the shower to prepare for a doctor appointment. I slathered my hair with shampoo and covered my growing belly in an apple-scented body scrub. I’m a multi-tasker (aren’t most women?) so I sprayed the shower down with an All-Purpose Tub and Tile cleaner. It was becoming harder to shave my legs thanks to my gigantic mid-section but I lathered a pink shaving cream on to my legs as far as I could reach.

The combination of the smells permeating from the shower was overpowering. I began to dry heave and felt dizzy. I rinsed off, grabbed a towel, and sat down on the toilet to regain my balance.

That was my wake-up moment, and maybe my first “Mama-Bear” reaction. I needed to protect my unborn child. I had a feeling of immense responsibility for what was yet to come as I made the transition into motherhood.It felt absolutely overwhelming but also oddly thrilling.

I gathered every product I had just used in the shower and began calling the customer care numbers on the bottles. Was this stuff even safe to be using? My gut told me no but my obstetrician had only warned me to stay away from hot dogs and alcohol. Every company told me a similar version of the same message: There was no proof that any of their products would have a negative effect on my body or that of my unborn baby. From that moment on I decided I was going to be more conscious of what I used on and around my unborn child. Fast forward 7 years later, when my most like-minded friend, Leslie showed me a Norwex catalog, I laughed and told her she was silly for buying into that stuff! I had a lot of respect for Leslie and when another very in-the-know friend (Nellie Riggs) mentioned Norwex, I began to listen (a little!) After some persuading, I reluctantly consented to a presentation in my home with the intention of getting a Free Mop for my trouble. I wasn’t a “party person” and after living on one income and a tight budget, I avoided direct sales with as much effort as Hand Foot and Mouth Disease.

By the end of that Norwex presentation I knew I had found my vehicle for making real and lasting change. The company cared about the environment. They too, knew that chemicals in our personal care and cleaning products were a serious matter. I had no experience in sales, didn’t “do” parties, and never, ever, ever, imagined myself in direct sales, but I knew that Norwex was my way to communicating a message that was also my passion….. and, huge bonus, these cleaning cloths were reducing my cleaning time by half! (I hate cleaning!)

Friends, family, and strangers embraced the products I was offering. They allowed for faster, easier, more effective cleaning. Who can refuse that? Along the way I was able to explain my health motivations for selling Norwex. Millions of women have heard us ask them to consider making better cleaning and personal care choices for themselves, their children and their grandchildren and millions have said YES to making better, safer choices.

I am currently in the top 1% with Norwex, a Senior Executive Sales Leader.

Every night I go to bed excited to wake up the next day, knowing I have found my perfect job match. I admittedly pinch myself a few times a week when I acknowledge that I have found a career that allows me to change lives, allows me to be home with my children, provides me with the chance to travel, and offers 100% financial freedom. It’s not always easy, any business has challenges but I am thankful for all of it regardless. My husband and kids come first. Norwex has made it possible for me to be a mom with a career. That's my WHY and I'm sticking to it:) #youin #onlyin2percentofhomes #weneedmoreconsultants

veggies

Post a Comment

0 Comments