Advertisement

HOW I KNEW I WAS PREGNANT! My Signs & Symptoms!

HOW I KNEW I WAS PREGNANT! My Signs & Symptoms! Hey guys♡ In this video, I talk about my pregnancy symptoms/how I knew I was pregnant and I include a little fall haul!
Thank you SHEIN for sponsoring this video
Use my code FSNK15 for 15% off the entire SHEIN site!

Shop Link:

All my outfits shown in this video can be found in SHEIN's Fall Collection:

Solid Black Body Suit -

Plaid Overall Dress -

Stripped Skinny Jeans -

Shoulder Split Bodycon -

Neon Orange Drawstring Crop Sweater -

Black Utility Pants -

White Tee Wrapped Dress -

Nude Ditsy Floral Dress -

Black Cami Slim Crop -

Lettuce Trim Glitter Top -

Nude Ribbed Asymmetrical Top -

Black One Shoulder Self Knot Crop -

Polka Dot Wrap Knot Top - [bit.ly]


IG/TWITTER
@NazaninKavari

OFFICIAL WEBSITE


♡ DISCOUNT CODES♡
♡Get 60% off my favorite curling iron from FoxyBae! Only curler I've used for years Use code NAZ60

♡Download the app and enter code NK for $20 off your first purchase!

♡ Get 10% off Lilly Lashes using discount code naz10! My favorites are Miami & Monaco- www.lillylashes.com/‎

♡Get 20% of Luxy Lash using code 'naz'. My favorite style is Homegirl-

♡ Get $35 for Airbnb! (Cheaper alternative to staying in a Hotel)
www.airbnb.com/c/nazanink5

♡ Get your first Uber ride free using my code! 'nazanink3'


***For Sponsorships, email info@nazaninkavari.co***

Nazanin,Kavari,nazanin kavari,pregnancy,pregnant,haul,shein,pregnancy symptoms,storytime,how i knew I was pregnant,11 weeks,baby bump,lifestyle,maternity clothing haul,shopping,fashion,trendy,SHEIN review,SHEIN,affordable clothing,vlog,follow me around,wife,marriage,family,pregnant at 20,young mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments