Advertisement

Homeless Attempts Climbing Mountain, 10,000ft above the clouds

Homeless Attempts Climbing Mountain, 10,000ft above the clouds After riding a bicycle across the country as a homeless man, this guy just gets up and goes to the top of a mountain!!! Epic 😉

This is the first attempt at climing Mount Baker in Washingtn State. As a homeless man with no income or equipment the progress was impressive and inspiring to myself. I plan on making another video about me on this mountain tilted a little differently 😃 thanks for watching!!! Make sure you press the bell notification button to be notified when I upload the sequel 😉, stay lifted and gifted, stay ballin!!!

- Website -

wizardwes.com

Hey guess what... answer at bottom...

-Paypal Tip Jar -



- Patreon -



- Merchandise -



-Cash app Tip Jar-

Try Cash App using my code and we’ll each get $5! WRKNMNC , Cash App tag $WesleyBlom




I just rode my bicycle 6000 miles in an attempt to gain your trust in me and hopefully some faith at some point. A true bicycle tour and a true adventure to share with you all here on YouTube, from Florida to Alaska on a bicycle is my goal and I'm in Washington State right now

First video packing up while in Florida



... a real wizard never stops learning and improving

#mountbaker #wizardwes

wizardwes,wizard wes,wizard.wes,wizard west,wesley Blom,Homeless Climbs a mountain,Homeless on a mountain,climbing mount baker,Homeless climbs mount baker,hiking to mount baker,real wizard,actual wizard,true wizard,wizard wes climbs a mountain,wizard wes on a mountain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments