Advertisement

Former Elder & Wife, On Candice Conti Case & Fighting to Protect Children Bill SB360: Roger & Karin

Former Elder & Wife, On Candice Conti Case & Fighting to Protect Children Bill SB360: Roger & Karin Hello Brother's & Sister's!

Roger and Karin Bentley. The elder behind protecting Candice Conti and exposing the man whom was sent from congregation to congregation abusing children. Roger investigated, stood up for Candice, and was Dissfellowshiped for Protecting children and learning Watchtower was covering up abuse and blackmailed him and his wife.

Roger and Karin are eye witnesses to the dark side of the Jehovah's Witnesses. I met them a few years ago during my first Apostafest and knew immediately that they had to meet the CCLA. Together, I made the two groups have dinner and we made the Senate Bill SB 360 to fight to protect our most innocent amoung us. Our children.

As an abuse survivor myself. This is near and dear to my heart. Something that we will keep fighting for.

Please share this story.

To help please visit www.SCAARS.ORG

California Civil Liberties Advocacy:

I'm a born in Ex Jehovah's Witness activist and my vlogging camera, editing monitor, and PC all went down in a week. 

Please donate to my GoFundMe:


See How My Camera Died here:



Once you're free from a Cult posing as a religion, you're free to discover yourself. A movement is starting for those of us to be proud of what we survived and we MADE IT OUT ALIVE.

I was born and raised in the Cult of JW's and left a little over a year ago from the thought control.

Stalk me (in a non-creepy way please):

Instagram:

6 Ways Cult Survivors Can Fight Anxiety & Depression


5 Ways to Find Yourself After Leaving Your Faith:


Why I left JW's:


Reasons' Why I Won't Go Back:


How to Recover after leaving:


How to make friends after leaving:

exjw,jehovahs witnesses,god,faith,cult,activism,sb360,catholic,exchristian,exmormon,exscientologist,mormon,excatholic,politics,protect,savethechildren,kameronfader,roger bentley,karin bentley,ccla,california civil liberties advocacy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments