Advertisement

Flawless Paper Bag Journal|Music Themed Travelers Notebook

Flawless Paper Bag Journal|Music Themed Travelers Notebook Hello my crafty friends!! I am back with a couple of fun journals. "Flawless" from Authentique is such a pretty collection and the Graphic 45 collection that I used in the travelers notebooks is the "Christmas Magic" collection. It is absolutely beautiful paper.
The digitals in the "Flawless" journal are from Suvenire Prints and Allegra Digitals.

Places you can find me:

Instagram:
susie.mcguire

Creative Cafe' business fb page - See what new items are heading to the Etsy Shop:


Etsy Shop:


fb group:
I invite you to join me over at my fb group ~Sophie's Notes:


Blog:
creativecafegirl.blogspot.com

Correspondence:

Susie McGuire
PO Box 534
Lebanon, Mo. 65536

susie7777@gmail.com

authentique,flawless,pink,paper,bag,journal,handmade,travelers,notebook,TN,graphic,45,christmas,magic,collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments