Advertisement

COUNTRYHUMANS Speedpaint - France 'The revolution devour its children'

COUNTRYHUMANS Speedpaint - France 'The revolution devour its children' Oh, babe, I'm in french already 8 years, yeahh

I think theme of Great French Revolution is a little bit underrated in that extensive fandom. Okay, we have very good opened theme of 2 World Wars(especially 2nd), history of some countries, for example Germany or America, a little about their relationships and stereotypes now. And a lot of fanservice, where without it xD
So, I mean, nobody notice little cute France with her/his long and in many ways dramatic history :'D

Although, on the other hand, I can say the same about history of many other countries
I just offer you to imagine, maybe to study a little, and then maybe the fandom will become even more exciting and interesting than it is now

My public in VK:

Songs:



Depeche Mode is love, Depeche mode is life

Good luck!

#countryhumans,#speedpaint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments