Advertisement

Beautify Before Sleep Routine

Beautify Before Sleep Routine If you got 20-30 minutes before bed! And want to give yourself some TLC . This cleansing and refreshing routine is the one to go!
After a long day gone... and long one ahead... My face definitely needed it! And I will be going to bed and waking up Beautifull and refreshed!

So far the products I have received in my #boxycharm Package have been amazing. My face has not broken out , nor have I had a bad reaction to them. And the glow , clean and moisturized their products leave my face I absolutely love!

Start by removing any make up, in this case Mascara with my #aveenowipes #aveeno.
Following this step I am going to cleanse my face with #truffletherapy #whippedcleansingcream by #skinandco .

This Whipped cleasing cream is to be applied in circular motions for about a minute . Then Rinse with Lukewarm water.

Next Up I applied my Superfood Vital Veggie Mask by #elemisaunaturale , that nourishes, smoothies and brightens , for softer , smoother more radiant skin.

To apply this mask I used the NEW #ecofriendly #luxieaunaturale Luxie 510 Foundation Brush.

Leave Mask on for 20 minutes , then Rinse or remove with a wet cloth. ...

Go ahead and use toner of your choice, and finish by Spraying Rose Water for that last touch of freshness!

@boxycharm @luxie @elemis @fresh
#cleanse #clean #selfcare #selflove #tlc #latina #toronto #loveyourself #takecare #naturalbeauty #embraceyourbeauty #aunaturale #cubana #canada

Routine

Post a Comment

0 Comments