Advertisement

ACTION BIRDS – Joker Skinny, Birds of Prey Getting John Wicked, Snyder CutTinfoil, #SaveKrypton

ACTION BIRDS – Joker Skinny, Birds of Prey Getting John Wicked, Snyder CutTinfoil, #SaveKrypton Check Out My Ping Pong Flix AMAZON Store --

Welcome back to Ping Pong Flix, my name is Chris Wong-Swenson
Discussing, reporting, and speculating on the most anticipated DCEU, Monsterverse/Kaiju, and Power Ranger films daily!

ACTION BIRDS – Joker Skinny, Birds of Prey Getting John Wick Action, Snyder Cut Tinfoil, #SaveKrypton

Episode 382 DCEU – 8/16/2019
On Today's Show, I discuss the following topics –

00:20 The Skinny on JOKER --

03:00 JOHN WICK Director is Designing new action scenes for BIRDS OF PREY in Reshoots --

11:19 Put you JUSTICE LEAGUE SNYDER CUT Tinfoil on as two individuals in the industry tweeted something very mysterious…

14:32 KRYPTON Tv show was CANCELLED!! #SaveKrypton

The Louis Centeno Show --


Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on LinkedIn:
Follow my YouTube channel at:

Listen to me on Podbean at:

Listen to me on Spotify at:

Support me on Patreon:

You can send me mail to:

Chris Wong-Swenson
PO Box 11618
Honolulu, HI 96828

Intro/Outro -- "Epic Song" by Box Cat Games

-------------------------------------------
Intro/Outro Music by 95TurboSol – Final Stand:
Music provided by Royalty Free Music:
Music used: For You King by Ender Güney
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
-------------------------------------------

SUBSCRIBE TO THE PING PONG FLIX YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/C/PINGPONGFLIX

ping pong flix,pingpongflix,chris wong swenson,dceu,dc movies,dc films,snyder cut,birds of prey,joker,joaquin phoenix joker,cathy yan,john wick birds of prey,birds of prey reshoots,release the snyder cut,justice league tinfoil,save krypton,#releasethesnydercut,#savekrypton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments