Advertisement

25 questions about studying in the USA

25 questions about studying in the USA In this video I'm answering your questions about studying in the USA
Get 100 or above on TOEFL - $20 off for 24h:

My book The Step by Step Guide to Enter a University in the USA

Tips and advice on how to get accepted to your dream university

00:04 - the topic of this video
00:43 - general advice to everyone who’s planning to study in the USA
01:25 - the US educational system
03:07 - exams you need to take
05:10 - how to apply to American university
05:40 - Americans’ attitude toward foreigners
06:18 - how often should I be in classes during my studies
07:02 - why I chose the US instead of Germany
08:21 - safety in the US
10:16 - what should I study
11:12 - how much is the tuition
11:46 - financial aid
12:57 - if I did Work and Travel program, will I have problems with my visa?
13:29 - is it hard to study in the US? Is it competitive?
14:09 - can I work when I study?
14:34 - can I make saving during my studies?
15:21 - what’s more important - academic success or publications?
15:05 - do I want to go home and do I miss my mom
17:20 - USA or Canada?
18:52 - which state is better for immigrants
19:47 - is it hard to get into the Ivy League
20:22 - what should I do if I have a low GPA
20:48 - are there any scholarships for sportsmen
21:48 - residency for tuition purposes
22:50 - how much does health insurance cost
23:23 - how do I stay in the US after I graduated

⭐ INSTAGRAM - linguamarina
⭐ LEARN LANGUAGES ABROAD -

📝 Get your English text corrected instantly -

📷 FILMING EQUIPMENT
VLOGS (outdoors):
- Canon G7X -
VIDEOS indoors:
- Sony A7R II (also perfect for instagram) -
- Sony 50 mm lens -
SOUND:
- Zoom H4n Pro (better than any built-in camera sound) -
- Rode video mic (when I have to use my camera to record the sound) -


🎈PROMOS
$20 TO SPEND ON AIRBNB -
$20 TO SPEND ON UBER -
$25 TO RENT A CAR -

english,english language,learn english,linguamarina,marina mogilko,linguatrip,english bro,acceptance rate,admissions,get admitted to your dream university,stanford,harvard,mit,university application,ivy league,college admissions,college decision,acceptance,accent reduction,how i got into harvard,college applications,college application,how to get into college,accepted,how to get into Stanford,university of Toronto,study in the USA,study in America,CalTech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments