Ever find that when work or life in general gets so busy that you fall of track with your food? It happens to all of us but it's ok! In this video I'm showing you what I eat in a day as an online fitness coach to get back on the ball. I'll be tracking my macros using the MyFitnessPal app as I go along! ⚡️Start your online coaching business HERE:
๐️๐️๐️๐️๐️๐️๐️๐️๐️๐️๐️๐️๐️
๐My Online Programs
-- Impact Your Niche - This course will help you find your niche and get total clarity on it within just one day.
-- Impact Your Social Media - This course will help you build an engaged audience, create binge-worthy content, and turn your followers into clients.
-- Impact Your Online Business: 8 Weeks To Start Online Coaching:
-- The Impact Incubator - Ready to scale your business?
If you already have an online coaching business, but you are looking to scale, then The Impact Incubator is the program for you. It's my accelerator program that follows my proven S2S2S framework to scale your business from 'just starting out' to WILDLY profitable.
Apply here:
Things That Help Me Make My YouTube Videos Awesome
๐ธCamera I Use:
๐น My Editing Software
๐ฌ๐งFINAL CUT PRO (UK):
๐บ๐ธFINAL CUT PRO (US):
๐ตCopyright Free Music:
๐My Green Screen:
๐ค My Microphone:
๐ป Laptop I use:
๐ก My Lighting:
๐ปMy Website:
www.laurentickner.com
๐ฑ
Let's Connect Across Social Media:
๐ฉ๐ป Instagram:
๐ปFacebook:
๐ฆ Twitter:
LinkedIn:
๐️ The Podcast For Fitness/Mindset/Lifestyle Coaches - The Business Meets Fitness Podcast ๐️
iPhone Users:
Android Users:
#LaurenTickner #OnlineBusiness #Social Media #Coaching #OnlineCoach
0 Comments