Advertisement

What can I draw in just ONE HOUR? - CHALLENGE TIME

What can I draw in just ONE HOUR? - CHALLENGE TIME [SPONSORED] The first 500 to sign up for Skillshare using this link get a 2-month free trial:

What can I make in just an hour? With a simple style like mine it might look easy to do quickly... but every artist works at their own pace, right? Can I do it? Or do I crumble in the pressure of time?! Watch to find out!

Check out DrawingWiffWaffles:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
REDBUBBLE:
STORENVY:
PATREON:
TWITTER:
TUMBLR:
INSTAGRAM:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
MATERIALS USED:

Muji Back Pen
Pentel Graphgear 500 .7 Mechanical Pencil (HB Pentel lead)
Kneaded eraser
Sakura Pigma® Micron® pens, black (05)
Schmincke Watercolors (36 half-pan set)
Gold Sable Watercolor brushes
Strathmore® 400 140lb. coldpress watercolor paper

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I GUESS I GOT A PO BOX.

PO Box 5394 Victoria B
Victoria, BC V8R6S4
Canada

kasey golden,challenge,drawingwiffwaffles,60 minutes,one hour,time limit,illustration,art,sketch,draw with me,ink,sakura,micron pen,pigma,inking,painting,schmincke,watercolor,paint brush,character design,epic,drawing something in oine hour,drawing for 1 hour straight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments