Advertisement

Transforming my First Minecraft House in 5 Styles

Transforming my First Minecraft House in 5 Styles Transforming my First Minecraft House in 5 Styles

I felt inspired from my last video and the responses you guys gave to it and decided to challenge myself by taking my very first house again and attempting to transform it in 5, very different ways.

Map download:

If there's any feedback you have for this type of video, please let me know in the comments below.

Thank you for watching! I hope to have more content for you all soon.

Twitter:
Discord:
Email: pearlescentmoon@outlook.com

If you'd like access to new build schematics as they are posted, feel free to check out my new patreon here:

#Minecraft #Building #First

Minecraft,Transform,Styles,Building,Timelapse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments