Advertisement

HOW TO COPE FEELING LONELY WHILST TRAVELLING | BEST BEACH HIKE IN PAROS GREECE

HOW TO COPE FEELING LONELY WHILST TRAVELLING | BEST BEACH HIKE IN PAROS GREECE This is HOW I COPE FEELING LONELY WHILST TRAVELLING! Recently I have been feeling STRESSED and LONELY and it only really occurred to me that TRAVELLING FULL TIME can be LONELY. Everywhere you go you are new there and don't know anybody! Right now I am in PAROS in GREECE where I will be staying for about 2 months! In today's VLOG I take you guys along with me on a BEACH WALK to shake off my bad vibes with a bit of BEACH THERAPY. This WALK / HIKE is said to be THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN PAROS. I start in the PORT OF PARIKIA and WALK along the BEAUTIFUL COAST LINE and take you guys too a number of BEACHES including TANGO MAR, KRIOS BEACH, CABANA BEACH, MARCHELLO BEACH! I share with YOU HOW MUCH the BEACHES COST here and HOW TO GO TO THE BEACHES IN GREECE ON A BUDGET!
TRAVEL is amazing but IS TRAVEL LONELY? Yes it can be!

Get $15USD when you book a hotel using this link -

Make Sure You Are Subscribed -

Follow me on Instagram -

Enjoy a Guided Tour to this beach! -


---------- More Travel Videos ----------

♡FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF KAMPOT | Cambodia Travel Vlog


♡My Experience in Palestine | Not What I Expected | Travel Vlog


♡ Exploring Meteora | GREECE TRAVEL VLOG


♡What To Expect In Tel Aviv | Israel Travel Vlog




♡All My Music Was Found Here



And here ...

Andrew Applepie - I'm So

HOW TO COPE FEELING LONELY WHILST TRAVELLING,BEST BEACH HIKE IN PAROS,gemma jordan vlog,IS TRAVEL LONELY,lonely,MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN PAROS,Beaches in PAROS,tango mar PAROS,PAROS,krios beach paros greece,greece on a budget,cabana beach bar paros,GREECE,TRAVEL,VLOG,paros greece,port of parikia PAROS,TANGO MAR,marcello beach paros greece,marcello beach paros,HOW MUCH,paros greece on a budget,things to do in paros,greek,full time travel,budget travel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments