Advertisement

Full Squad W/ Echo_King, Afflicted Craze, and Chrono Aspect

Full Squad W/ Echo_King, Afflicted Craze, and Chrono Aspect What's up? I'm James! Also known as
Deadpool! I'm a twelve year old gamer and I'm heavily invested in Fortnite and Apex Legends.
____________________________
**Professional Esports Athelete**

---GAMES I PLAY-------------
*Apex Legends, (Respawn Entertainment, Electronic Arts)
Fortnite, ( Epic Games, Unreal Engine 4 )

--ABOUT ME------------
@DaZe**
Gamertag:▶ TwitchDeadpool11
Youtube:▶Deadpool TV
Team Members:
____________________________
▶️Drippy
▶️Pyro
▶️Deadpool
▶️Bryson
▶️Pryzm
▶️Maysin
▶️Black
▶️Envy
-----------------------------
ON OUR WAY TO 100 SUBS!!!😁
(__YA HEARD!!!!!!!!!__________________________)
(Make sure 2 πŸ‘my videos and streams, subscribe 2 my channel and hit that πŸ›Ž. See yah later!πŸ˜€)

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Fortnite,TwitchDeadpool11,

Post a Comment

0 Comments