Advertisement

eating on the ground, doing laundry, cleaning & online shopping | Typical Day Routine

eating on the ground, doing laundry, cleaning & online shopping  |  Typical Day Routine From making the kids breakfast to cleaning up the house while they all sleep, this vlog is a good little insight into what my days are typically like! I love being a stay at home mom to my babies and I enjoy being able to share it with y'all because I love to watch these types of videos too! PLUS! Amazon prime day is just around the corner and this month will be an expensive one, yikes.


SUBSCRIBE!
#amazonprimeday #stayathomemomvlog
Bathroom Cleaning Routine PREGNANT! -
Pregnancy Updates! -
Telling My Husband I’m Pregnant! -
Twin Labor & Delivery Vlog! -
Twin VBAC Birth Story! -
Daily Vlogs! -
Cleaning Motivation! -


Paige’s Instagram - @paigeomaratilson


BUSINESS INQUIRIES
paigeomaratilson@gmail.com


Thank you SO MUCH to all of you for your support of my channel! I love sharing our life with you and appreciate you watching my videos more than you know! Make sure you SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss any of my uploads!

amazon prime day,amazon prime day deals,amazon haul,stay at home mom routine,sahm daily life,ditl,paige tilson,kadena air base,living overseas,military stationed overseas,military stationed in japan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments