Advertisement

Answering BISEXUAL Questions I've Avoided... (top or bottom)!

Answering BISEXUAL Questions I've Avoided... (top or bottom)! Being Bisexual comes with a lot of baggage (and questions!) including the age old "are you a top or bottom?" question. So today I decided to sit down and answer some of the more.... personal questions about my bisexuality and maybe shed a little light on the subject.

Throughout my life I've avoided quite a few of the more personal questions about my bisexuality. But today I wanted to make a video and truly open up about my sexuality. I think its important because I know the struggle and the feeling of wondering "am i bi?" and having so many questions about bisexuality.

I hope that you guys can learn a little bit about me (bisexuality) from this video! Please stick around by subscribing and hitting the notification bell! It means so much!

I want to thank everyone for watching my videos and sticking by my side. It truly means the world to me! I am thankful to make videos and share a little knowledge from my experiences.

Pride GRWM


10 WAYS TO KNOW YOU'RE BISEXUAL


MORE WAYS TO KNOW YOU’RE BISEXUAL


COMING OUT TO MY MOM…


THE STAGES OF BISEXUALITY


For all business enquiries please contact:
roblake95@gmail.com

Camera I used to film this video: Canon T6i

Editing program: iMovie

IF YOU'RE STILL READING THIS GO COMMENT "NOTIFICATION SQUAD (if you have your notifs on)" just so I know who the OGs are!

The last time you uploaded you had 670 subscribers and now you have 689!! Okay i know you've been slacking a little bit and not uploading the 2 (3) times a week like you promised, but you've been growing so much faster then before. Sooooo idk if you should keep uploading once a week or more? Maybe just do what is best for each week. But wow keep on moving up!!

bisexual,answering bisexual questions i've avoided,am i bi,bisexual questions,being bisexual,top or bottom,am i bisexual,answering questions about bisexuality,bisexuality questions,bi,lgbt,roger blake,answering your questions on bisexuality,georgia bridgers,questions about bisexuality,bi questions,dutchy,ask a bisexual anything,i'm bi,bisexuality,bisexual myths,lgbt youtuber,bisexual youtuber,male bisexuality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments