Advertisement

2019 Toyota Innova Crysta vs Fortuner|Exterior,Interior&Size Compared Side by Side in 4K 60FPS

2019 Toyota Innova Crysta vs Fortuner|Exterior,Interior&Size Compared Side by Side in 4K 60FPS Please DONT CALL me for SALES. You can contact showroom directly.
You can call me anytime when you/your friends want to make video while buying a car or bike in chennai or Bangalore. +91-9886702917
Instagram : Follow me @ ilavarasan_bmc
Facebook Page :
My Food Channel :
Follow me on twitter @ ilavarasan26
Super Value Offers on
Great Offers @ Amazon :
Best Car Shampoo in exciting offer =
Imported Car Charger =
Car Alloys =
Fantastic Rooftop Car Carrier Bag, Black, 15 Cubic Feet =
LED Bulb for Bike and Car / SUV =
Kind Request : I am a youtuber,Please dont call me for sales or showroom details.
You can call me anytime when you/your friends want to make video while buying a car or bike in chennai or Bangalore.
You can also call me if you wanna collaborate with me for youtube channel.
For Business,Partnership and Customized Video Contact +91-9886702917 or +91-9500002845 ( Whatsapp or Message or Phone call )
Mail : ilavarasan86@live.com
For Sponsorship please visit Community tab in my channel
Tez and PAYTM : 9500002845
You can feel free to contribute even little amount. Minimum 200 rupees will be appreciated. It will really help me to develop my channel.
#toyota
#innova
#fortuner
#suv

#Love,2019 toyota,2019 innova,2019 fortuner,off road,suv,suv india,india suv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments